White Night Stand
|Available Formats||No. of Tracks||Price||Buy|
|12" Vinyl Album||11 tracks||£7.99|
Underground Railroad - White Night Stand
In the shape of new album 'White Night Stand' Underground Railroad have made a career defining best – an intense, accomplished third that encapsulates a brooding Dystopian vision of modern London: Hailing from Paris, Underground Railroad’s outsider status perhaps has granted them a detached insight into the city's workings.
Further inspiration across the album came from Twin Peaks and David Lynch – Marion naming 'The Black Widow', 'The Orchid's Curse', and 'Traces To Nowhere' after episodes of the show, and 'Yellow Suit' in reference to 'Blue Velvet'. The album was produced in London by Underground Railroad and mixed Paul Walton (Massive Attack 'Mezzanine', Bjork 'Homogenic' and 'Vespertine').
"Underground Railroad's most accessible record to date. Proof that ambition isn't a dirty word" - 8/10, Jeremy Allen, NME, June 11th
"A truly impressive return" - 4/5, Polly Rappaport, THE FLY, June 2011
"Could obliterate a roomful of slackers with its sheer power" - 9/10, Loud & Quiet, 21st May
12" Vinyl Album (GRRRLP28)
- Underground Railroad - 8 Millimetres
- Underground Railroad - We Were Slumbering
- Underground Railroad - The Black Widow
- Underground Railroad - The Orchid's Curse
- Underground Railroad - Russian Doll
- Underground Railroad - Yellow Suit
- Underground Railroad - Ginkgo Biloba
- Underground Railroad - Lucky Duck
- Underground Railroad - Seagull Attack
- Underground Railroad - Traces To Nowhere
- Underground Railroad - Rude Awakening
Underground Railroad - White Night Stand is not currently available in the mp3 download format.
Underground Railroad - White Night Stand is not currently available in the WAV download format.